A portable steam generator fitted with an electric heater, pressure gauge, safety pressure valve and steam flow control valve. Steam flows from a hand held nozzle. NB: Steamer operates on a 15 amp circuit & requires testing &
By purchasing this product, buyer automatically agrees that they have understood below conditions while buying the above equipment from SURYA AYURVEDA.
1. Buyer is satisfied that the equipment is tagged for its safety.
2. Buyer understands that tagging is done by the supplier and after tagging the equipment is not used. Hence the equipment does not require regular tagging from the seller.
3. Buyer has checked that the equipment is in working condition.
4. Buyer clearly understands that this equipment requires a 15 AMP power socket at their clinic and the equipment should never be used in other power sockets.
5. Buyer confirms and agrees that the person who will use this equipment has the knowledge and full training as an Ayurvedic practitioner of appropriate current level to use this equipment.
6. Buyer understands and agrees that if anything happens to the client while using this equipment in an incorrect way such as burns on the skin, they will be fully responsible and it has nothing to do with the equipment.
7. Buyer agrees that based on the nature of the equipment they will get it checked and tagged every six months or earlier if they feel they want to keep health and safety as their prime focus.